The information contained on this site and the hyperlinks to other sites have been provided to inform those who are interested in a general understanding of the law and our practice. In addition, legal advice is very fact specific. Therefore you should neither take, nor refrain from taking, action based on this site. This information is not intended to replace the advice of professional legal counsel, which should be obtained from an attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction.
Please consider the following information before you continue to browse our firm’s web site:
- E-mail is not a secured means of communication, so please avoid sending sensitive information over the internet.
- Links on this web site are meant to aid you in locating other related resources and should not be construed as legal advice or the legal opinion of this firm.
- Links on this web site are not under the control of this firm and as such, we are not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.
- Information on this web site may not reflect the most current legal developments, nor is it guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date.
- This firm is not willing to assume representation of clients from states or jurisdictions in which this web site does not comply with all laws and ethical rules concerning communication of legal services.
- Transmission of information between yourself and Dixie Law Office web site does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
To establish an attorney-client relationship with this firm you must first call our office and make an appointment for a consultation. Once you have met with one of our attorneys, the firm will inform you of our decision to represent you in your legal matter.
To make an appointment, please contact us today at (435) 674-6666